Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What To Expect From My Chiropractic Blog

     Hello, My name is Dr. Danielle Cossin and welcome to my blog. HIPPA privacy policies are quite strict and as such I will not be able to answer or address individual health concerns for patients. If you have any questions you should schedule a visit with me in person to discuss and consult in private your chiropractic concerns. I would like to use this blog to talk about a number of different topics and tips on living well. I will talk about general topics of intrest including: sleeping, sciatica, stress, carpal tunnel syndrome, and many others.
     What is bigger than chiropractic itself ? Health Balance and Wellness which chiropractic is "a part of. " I am always on a quest to better myself which leads me to look into all aspects of wellness. Please stay tuned as this may become a useful Bi-monthly reading you'll enjoy. Please-bare with me, I am not a writer by trade but a chiropractor.

Visit my website for more information about my location: http://www.drdaniellecossin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment